Saturday, January 28, 2017

Charlie Brown Had It Right

This may be the only post of its kind that I will ever write here.

But...

I consider myself a fairly progressive and open-minded person when it comes to social issues. I am brother to a handicapped man. Father to a handicapped daughter. Friend, acquaintance, or distant acquaintance to a variety of LGBT people. Husband to someone not from around here. Father to a pair of mixed-race daughters.

Wonderful people come in every imaginable variety.

My view of the kind of world I want to live in is one of...
  • Understanding
  • Inclusion
  • Open-mindedness
  • Rationality
  • Harmony
  • Peace
  • Fairness
  • Decency
  • Knowledge
  • Facts
  • Truth
Every day now I wake up and can't help but to see the news.

My reaction is pretty much always the same.

Oh Good Grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment