Saturday, March 20, 2021

Shot 1

The wackiness of scheduling a vaccination is a topic for another day (and one that I will never write about), but I drove 45 minutes into the city this morning to a CVS pharmacy on the Temple University campus and got my 1st of 2 shots of the Pfizer vaccine.

The process was simple, once you get past the fact that I needed to be on the CVS website at 1:00am when they open the new batch of appointments to schedule myself, and needed to go 30-some miles away past at least a dozen other CVS locations to get to the CVS location in North Philadelphia that had an available appointment.

Anyway, I did the right thing and got my shot. Three weeks from today, I go back to North Philadelphia to get my second shot.

As of now, I have some minor discomfort in the arm that got the shot. It's a sweet sweet pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment