Since we did stay close to home, the two main projects were to get the desk refinishing project near completion, and to spend a few hours here and there prepping more figures for the Ottoman Project. I'll spare the pictures until there is something more glamorous to show for my efforts, but the tedious hours spent this weekend were well worth it. Prepping and priming figures isn't a whole lot of fun, but is obviously a necessary part of the process.
This weekend I accomplished the following (all are Old Glory 25mm figs):
- Finished prepping 10 armored sipahi cavalry (1 bag)
- Prepped 20 unarmored sipahis (2 bags)
- Prepped 10 akinji light cavalry (1 bag)
- Finished prepping 10 Wallachian cavalry (1 bag)
- Prepped 30 French crossbows (1 bag)
- Prepped 30 French heavy infantry spearmen (1 bag)
- Prepped the remnants of an Ottoman high command bag
- Prepped about 15 voynuk heavy infantry (about half a bag)
- Prepped the last half bag (12 figs) of armored Ottoman infantry
- Touched up the black priming on 10 German caparisoned knights and 10 Hungarian knights
I'll post a picture soon, either after I have made some painting progress or at least primed all the figures.