The picture at right is the result. Keep in mind that where named general stands and single leader figures have been made, I am doing the personalities for Poitiers (1356). General stands where noted have the correct banner, other banners are a mix of HYW flags from the Dansk website or Flag Dude. [links at right]
In the front is a general stand for King Jean. It needs one more fig and then flocking. Next to the King is a single stand carrying the Oriflamme sacred banner (needs flocking).
In the second rank is a priest stand and 4 single leaders and 3 more single banners. Some need re-basing, all need flocking.
In the "main body":
- At left is a column of 10 stands of Breton bideaux light infantry (complete).
- Next come three large blocks of pavisier spearmen, totalling 18 stands (complete).
- In the center are three columns of dismounted men at arms, totalling 22 stands. These include general stands for the Dauphin Charles, the Duc de Bourbon, and the Comte de Brienne. (1 stand needs a banner, 3 need flocking).
- At back left, behind the pavisiers and bideaux are 9 stands of militia infantry (need flocking).
- At right are 9 stands of mounted men at arms (complete). This includes general stands for Marshal Arnoul Audrehem and Lord Douglas.
Behind the French right are the Spanish. They include:
- 3 jinete light horse (need flocking).
- 3 mounted men at arms (complete).
- 10 light infantry (need base painting and flocking).
In my next post, I will catalog the English, as well as detailing my end goal and how I plan to get there.