Sunday, November 22, 2009

Miniatures Gallery - Punic Wars

Andy has been nice enough to comment on a couple of my blog posts, and I see that his profile lists Punic Wars as an area of interest, so here are a few pictures of some of my Punic War stuff. All are Old Glory 25mm, mostly painted by Fernando enterprises, but some by me...

All are based for European parts of the war, and not for Africa.

Carthaginian citizen infantry.


Celtic gaul heavy cavalry.
Spanish cavalry.


I haven't used these figs in a long time; maybe this will be the push I need to get them out and use them!

1 comment:

  1. Nice figures. Particularly like the shields on the Gauls. I'm waiting for a stack of Gauls to be painted by Conflict In Colour and then I have he cavalry to paint myself so these will be a useful reference. Thanks for posting.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete