Also wondering how many of the following need to be true to qualify you for a midlife crisis (very mild variety):
- Wondering where you hairline is going.
- Wondering when your babies became real people.
- Realizing that you have a fondness for the "good old days".
- Wondering where your career is going.
- Wondering what your golden years will be like (and hoping that you have golden years).
- Trying to remember what you had for breakfast.
- Realizing that somewhere along the way, you lost your immortality.
- Wondering when the music you grew up to became classic rock.
- Not being able to identify any music created in the last 10-15 years.
- Wondering why your favorite athletes from your childhood are (a) in the hall of fame, and (b) look really old now.
- Calculating how far you are beyond the midpoint of average American male life expectancy.
Oh boy. Corvette, here I come!