Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Painting Totals - 2010

Tallying up my miniatures painting totals for 2010 was a brief and comical exercise. I post this for no other reason than to perhaps shame myself into doing a little bit better this year. Although it would be hard to do worse. To the best of my recollection, all I managed to get done was this:
  • 12 medieval cavalry (25mm)
  • 3 medieval mounted leader figures (25 mm)
  • 1 French Napoleonic divisional general (25mm)
  • 1 French 12 lb Napoleonic cannon and 3 line foot artillery crew (25mm)
  • Mostly done 16 Ottoman heavy infantry (25mm)
  • Mostly done 16 Ottoman janissary archers (25mm)
  • Painted and flocked a bunch of bases
  • Based and Re-based a host of 15mm Napoleonics
Yep. That's it. Ugh. Pretty dismal. But you know what? For some reason it doesn't bother me all that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment