It doesn't matter that Justin is closing in on 70 years old. He always puts on a great show, and I relish every chance to see him while he is still touring, whether it be with the Moodies, or in a solo show like this.
I expect that the show will be similar to what we saw last summer, since he is apparently touring with the same three other musicians.
A few clips I have found while doing my "prep work":
- August 9, 2013 (solo) - It's Up to You and Lovely to See You medley.
- The Voice (2007, with the Moodies)
- The Story in Your Eyes at the same show (the perfect song...)
- Justin and Norda Mullen doing Voices in the Sky on the Moodies cruise.
- Last but not least, a very young Justin with the Moodies at the Isle of Wight Festival in 1970 (bigger than Woodstock). Gypsy at 20 minutes. Question at 38 minutes. Nights in White Satin at 55 minutes.