Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fanboy 2014

Happy happy. I am in pre-concert prep mode as my top musical idol, Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues, is set to come to the World Cafe Live at the Queen this week, and I will be there (of course). Amp and I saw him at the same place last August (blog post is here), and it was a great little venue to see a show.

It doesn't matter that Justin is closing in on 70 years old. He always puts on a great show, and I relish every chance to see him while he is still touring, whether it be with the Moodies, or in a solo show like this.

I expect that the show will be similar to what we saw last summer, since he is apparently touring with the same three other musicians.

A few clips I have found while doing my "prep work":
Ah, to be young again....

No comments:

Post a Comment