The most important thing for me is that Julia had a great time doing it, just like she did for Les Miserables last spring. She was a fish in the "sea chorus" and was in (I think) four scenes as part of the background chorus. She's already talking about Oliver! in the spring, where she gets to be an orphan/urchin.
Somewhere along the way, Amp's involvement changed from sewing a few costumes into what seemed like a seven day a week job for two months. Our spare room upstairs and the dining room turned into a design studio and our own little costume factory. She did a great job, and it was fun to watch the show and pick out all the different things that she designed or otherwise worked on. I know that her commitment and effort was very much appreciated.
A few videos posted on YouTube of the show:
- Part of Your World (White Cast - more underclassmen in Lead roles)
- Under the Sea (Garnet Cast - more seniors in Lead roles)
- Under the Sea (White Cast)
- Les Poissons (White Cast)
- I Want the Good Times Back (Garnet Cast)
- She's In Love (Garnet Cast)
- Kiss the Girl (Garnet Cast)
Congratulations to all involved in a terrific show.