Sunday, September 19, 2021

A Few New mid September Paintings

Here's a few things I've done in the last week or so.

The first is a small "palette cleanser" using some of the darks and earth tones left on my palette at the end of an evening. Seems I've been painting a lot of pinks and purples recently. And that's fine.

Sunrise in the Hills (6 by 8, oils on canvas panel)

The next is a larger more tropical scene using brighter happier colors.

Tropical Shores (16 by 20, oils on canvas)

The last is a small semi-abstract color study.

Two Trees (8 by 8, oils on canvas panel)

After a year and a half of painting, and copying lots of other artists' styles, I finally feel like I am starting to develop a style of my own. I'm not there yet by any means, but baby steps....

No comments:

Post a Comment