Monday, May 24, 2010

Grace's Big Day - The Rehearsal - May 22, 2010

This Saturday was the dress rehearsal for Grace's big end-of-year dance recital. She is part of a kindergarten age beginner ballet class. The recital is a huge event run by a large local dance school that does everything from infants to high school kids. Ballet, tap, modern, jazz, everything you can think of. The recital has dozens of numbers (the session that Grace is in has 34 different dances across all ages and types) and will last about three hours. It is usually held in the auditorium at West Chester University, but due to renovations it is going to be at Immaculata this year.
My little dancer in full stage makeup, hair and outfit.


On stage during the rehearsal. I'm no expert, but these look like pretty good lines to me...
Making Dad proud.


The ending pose.
I can't wait for next weekend. Well, at least the four minutes that has my child in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment