Monday, April 6, 2020

Basement Repaint

Well, I guess being stuck in the house is good for getting back in the habit of blogging.

After I finished working today, I cleaned up after finishing painting the basement, and took a couple of pictures of the uncluttered tidy end. Behind and to the left of the top picture is my hobby and gaming area (which is currently a mess). Purging things I don't need or use anymore, cleaning and straightening that area comes next.
Basement (non-hobby/gaming area)

I'm happy with how this turned out. I liked the old color too, but that had been on these walls for about 20 years, which is hard to believe.
Basement

Next project up is to repaint the basement bedroom, which is through the door to the left of the guitars. I already have the paint for that. Then probably the dining room. Then... Then... Then...

No comments:

Post a Comment