Monday, September 14, 2009

Painting Table Sept 14, 2009

This weekend was relatively productive, with a number of small projects getting done in the evenings after the kids went to bed. I completed two stands of mercenary crossbows with two more to go. I will do the other two stands in different colors - something else bright.
I took some time to tidy up the painting on the bases of all of my English HYW figs, so that all that needs to be done there is flocking and matte coating, which is an hour or so of work.

Another project that got done was to make 30 short sections of hedge. These were made out of three two-foot sections of half-inch basswood sprayed green, which then had clump foliage glued onto them. Doing this reminded me that I need to make similar sections of archer stakes. I will want some of these for the Fall In games.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice line of English ready to bring terror to the French/Irish/Scotish/etc. "Ready men, aim, wait for it... fire!"

    I love that clump foliage that woodland scenics makes. It is so easy to glue to other scenery and makes such wonderful hedges and bocages.

    ReplyDelete