Saturday, February 1, 2014

Painting Table Saturday - Feb 1 - Knights

When we last left off, I was painting a batch of knights. I'm still painting them, but progress is being made. Julia had a cheer competition last Saturday, and another this morning (posts to follow), but in between those and some progress on the next home project, I have actually moved these figures along.

In the left of the picture, I have finished two stands, complete with flags from the Danish site listed in my links section. The remaining four stands in this group are coming along nicely, given the limited painting time available, with most of the old figures refurbished and the new figures at least half done. I won't get any painting done this week (more on that later as well), but these should all be done by mid-February nonetheless.
German knights

The newest issue of Wargames Illustrated has piqued my interest in the new Donnybrook rules (skirmish in the late 17th - early 18th centuries). Visions of a new period are dancing in my head. Cold Wars is only a month away, so who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment