Friday, January 8, 2010

Currently Reading - January 8, 2010

I have been reading a bunch of history and wargaming rules stuff lately, and feel I need to get a good novel on the front burner. I had the opportunity to work out of my home office today, so I popped out to the local Barnes and Noble at lunch time and picked up 2003 Nobel laureate J.M. Coetzee's highly regarded new book, Summertime. I have read two of his books previously and liked them, and this is supposed to be a very good one, so after I sign off here, I will head to bed and get started on this... Book #1 for 2010.

On the history side, I have Long, Obstinate and Bloody; the Battle of Guilford Courthouse by Babits and Howard on the nightstand as well, and am a ways into it.

Actually, some day I should post a picture of my nightstand. It would make people laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment